SHOPPING CART :

Return Policy

Return Policy

 

The customer will have to return back the product to FADKA  in the following situations -

A. The product is defective or damaged..

B.The customer is not interested anymore in the product and wants a Replacement

But, only in case when the product is defective or damaged - Please note that once you incur courier charges after dispatching, please let us know & we will refund your courier charges to an amount of Rs.500..

 

Moreover, if the customer is not interested anymore in the product and wants a Replacement or Refund - then the customer will only have to bear the charges for sending us the product back, also the customer will have to inform within 1 day from the Date of Delivery..

 

Refunds in Case of Cancellation of Orders

Refunds for courier charges are always in the mode of Fadka Promo Codes  which can be redeemed on your future purchase, in the situation where the product is damaged or defective

 

However if the customer wants replacement for any other reason, then the consumer will be charged a 15% restocking fees of the Invoice Value as well as the courier charges incurred for sending us the product (which is to done by the customer himself) to cancel the same & the remaining 85%  of the Invoice Value will be refunded back,  also the customer will have to inform within 1 day from the Date of Delivery..

 

Refund Procedure for the Invoice Value will commence once the product is received in the original condition & will take 7 - 10 working days. Time taken for the refund through debit card/credit card/net banking will depend on the issuing bank/institution.