TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of a Fadka.com website www.Fadka.com (hereinafter referred to as "Fadka.com") and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Fadka.com. If you transact on Fadka.com, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with Prime Retail India Limited, a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 with registered office at 1/1 ,Shree Manjari building,5th Floor, Suite no 7,Camac Street, Kolkata, West Bengal (Central) - 700017, India and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the Fadka.com Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Fadka.com Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Fadka.com and shall not transact or use Fadka.com website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Fadka.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Fadka.com. Fadka.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Fadka.com if it is brought to Fadka.com’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send e-mails or other data, information or communication to Fadka.com, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Fadka.com, through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Fadka.com periodically and as and when required. Fadka.com may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Fadka.com is free. Fadka.com does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Fadka.com. However Fadka.com reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time.
In particular, Fadka.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Fadka.com. In such an event Fadka.com reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on Fadka.com. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Fadka.com.
Use of Fadka.com website www.Fadka.com
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Fadka.com shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) misleading in any way.
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(l) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(m) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(n) contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(o) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(q) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Fadka.com, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(r) interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Fadka.com. Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
(t) harm minors in any way;
(u) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(v) violates any law for the time being in force;
(w) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(x) impersonate another person;
(y) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(z) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Fadka.com, reserves the right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Fadka.com website, or any other systems or networks connected to Fadka.com Website or to any Fadka.com’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Fadka.com Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Fadka.com, website or any network connected to Fadka.com, website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Fadka.com website or any network connected to Fadka.com Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Fadka.com Website, or any other customer of Fadka.com, including any Fadka.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Fadka.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Fadka.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Fadka.com Website.
5. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Fadka.com Website or Fadka.com’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Fadka.com.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Fadka.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
12. You understand that Fadka.com has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Fadka.com Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
14. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Fadka.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Fadka.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Fadka.com.
15. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Fadka.com and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Fadka.com, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Fadka.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Fadka.com Website you acknowledge and agree that Fadka.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Fadka.com. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Fadka.com.
16. Fadka.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Fadka.com is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Fadka.com, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Fadka.com products and services purposely made available by Fadka.com for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Fadka.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on Fadka.com website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Fadka.com APIs or otherwise. In addition, Fadka.com may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Fadka.com assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Fadka.com does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Fadka.com does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof
Fadka.com welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to Fadka.com website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Fadka.com. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Fadka.com, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of Fadka.com and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Fadka.com website without Fadka.com’s prior written consent.
MANDATORY DECLARATION – COMPUTERS
1. You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
2. You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on Fadka.com on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Fadka.com does not warrant that:
· This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
· The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Fadka.com will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, Fadka.com website.
Fadka.com does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through Fadka.com website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Fadka.com are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Fadka.com constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the products sold on Fadka.com are governed by different state laws and if Fadka.com is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, Fadka.com will return or will give credit for the amount received by Fadka.com from the sale of such product that could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on Fadka.com. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Fadka.com via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. Fadka.com will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS'.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
3. or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
4. or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
5. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Fadka.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Fadka.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Without limiting other remedies, Fadka.com may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Fadka.com website in the event, but not limited to:
2. If Fadka.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Kolkata.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Fadka.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Fadka.com makes no representation that materials in Fadka.com are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Fadka.com is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Fadka.com. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Fadka.com web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We at Fadka.com respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at piyush@Fadka.com.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from Fadka.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Fadka.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Fadka.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Fadka.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Easy Monthly Installments (EMI)
To avail the EMI option, there is no minimum amount that the customer needs to shop for. However, a minimum EMI charge of Rs.99 will be applicable.
Only HDFC credit card holders can pay via the EMI option. The bank does not charge any interest. You will only have to pay the EMI charges levied by us.
Our EMI tenures are of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. Please see the table below to understand what EMI charges are applicable:
Up to Rs 5,000
Up to Rs 10,000
Up to Rs 20,000
Up to Rs 40,000
Up to Rs 50,000
Amount chargeable to the customer’s card = CART VALUE + EMI CHARGE
For example: Cart value is Rs.10000 and EMI option chosen is 3 months (Rs.149).
Then the total is Rs.10000 + Rs.149 = Rs. 10149.
Hence, the EMI would be (10,149/3)= Rs 3383 per month.
In case of a refund, the cart value, i.e. amount paid by you for your product/s will be
refunded to the credit card that was used to make the purchase.
The EMI charge is non-refundable.
For example: Your cart value is Rs.10000 and you choose an EMI option for 3 months (Rs.149). Then the total amount chargeable to your card is Rs. 10149.
Amount chargeable to your card - EMI CHARGE = REFUND AMOUNT
Rs.10149 – Rs.149 = Rs.10000
The EMI option is NOT available for COD orders.
Please contact our customer support team at support@Fadka.com or
at +91 9748585555.
For any watch that the customer purchases from Fadka we provide a two year extended warranty that includes two free services (i.e. no labour charges) and one free battery replacement during the warranty period.
The customer can get their watches serviced in either manner:
Option A: Walk in to any of our stores in Kolkata, Mumbai, Jaipur and Raipur and drop off the watch here http://theprimewatches.com
Option B: The watch can be picked up and delivered to the customer’s address for a nominal charge of Rs.350. The location must be in an area serviceable by our courier. For further details contact our customer service executives at at support@Fadka.com or at +91 9748585555.
Always include the following details: Name, address, alternate contact person, e-mail address, contact number. The customer MUST have the invoice.
The following is included in the warranty:
· Services related to the movement of the watch
· Defects in workmanship and materials
What is excluded from the warranty?
· Wear and tear arising from regular use
· Accidental damage by user
· Damages due environmental causes
· Damages caused by to exposure to magnetic fields and/or damages by impact
· Damages caused a non-water resistant watch being exposed to water
· Damages caused by abuse of the watch
All extended warranty repairs must be handled directly via Fadka.
If the watch is opened, serviced or repaired by any party other than one authorised by Fadka, the warranty shall be rendered null and void.
1 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
How do I replace products to the Fadka.com?
We would like you to have complete peace of mind while buying products from Fadka.com. We offer you a replacement WITHIN 1 DAY FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY of the product/s subject to the following
· To be eligible for replacement, the products must be in an unused and re-saleable condition.
· Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with Fadka.com
· All items to be returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (for e.g. watches, mobiles etc. must be packed in the original box and returned).
· Please do take care that you pack items securely and safely to prevent any loss or damages in transit.
You can place a request for replacement through our customer care executives at 9748585555 or through Fadka.com within 1 day of receiving your product so that we can assist you further.
What can I replace ?
Replacement is offered for the product/s sold by Fadka.com ONLY within 1 day of delivery. Returned products must be unused and unopened, and returned with all original packaging and tags that they were shipped with.
To ensure that your returns are accepted by our quality team, please ensure you take adequate measures to ensure your product trial does not affect the original condition of the products in any way.
I placed a request for return/replacement within 1 day of delivery but that was not accepted. Why?
In the following cases, return or replacement of product will not be entertained:
· Damages due to misuse of product
· Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
· Any item which has been used/installed
· Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers
· Any damages/defects not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
· Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered
What locations are covered for pickups?
We are constantly endeavoring to increase our coverage of locations where pickup service is available. You can find out whether your location is covered by contacting our customer support team in case you wish to have your returns picked up.
Where do I send my return?
Please make sure that the following address is clearly printed or written on your returns parcels..
PRIME RETAIL INDIA LTD,
1/1 Camac Street, Suite No. 7,
Kolkata - 700016.
How long will the entire returns process take?
It can take up to 7 days or more for us to receive your return from the date in which you have send us the product back depending on your location and the courier service you use. Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect and process the same within 48 hours to ensure that you receive your refund as quickly as possible. To keep you informed, we will send you an email confirming the action we have taken, as soon as we are confident the goods are in their original condition and the refund has been allocated to your Bank A/C.
Do I get charged for returning products?
For details visit http://www.fadka.com/sites/static_page/return-policy
I received a product for which the package was open or looks to be have been tampered.
All items are Insured against theft and damages incurred during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered with, do not accept it. Contact customer care on +91-9748585555, and we will resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Disclaimer: "ANY DECISION ON 1 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT/S SOLD BY Fadka.com is at the sole discretion of Seller and decision of Seller shall be final and binding. Seller reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter from 1 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature."
Cancellation of order
Fadka.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Fadka.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Fadka.com policy or for any other reason. However, Fadka.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time ( Refund Procedure will commence once the product is received in the original condition) & will take 7 - 10 working days. Time taken for the refund through debit card/credit card/net banking will depend on the issuing bank/institution.
Cancellations are not guaranteed. If the consumer contacts us before the orders processed, then the order can be cancelled and the consumer will not incur any charges. If the consumer contacts us after the order has been processed then we will not be able to cancel the order. The consumer will be charged a 15% restocking fees of the Invoice Value as well as the courier charges incurred for sending us the product (which is to done by the customer himself) to cancel the same, also the customer will have to inform within 1 day from the Date of Delivery..
The customer will have to return back the product to FADKA in the following situations -
A. The product is defective or damaged..
B.The customer is not interested anymore in the product and wants a Replacement
But, only in case when the product is defective or damaged - Please note that once you incur courier charges after dispatching, please let us know & we will refund your courier charges to an amount of Rs.500..
Moreover, if the customer is not interested anymore in the product and wants a Replacement or Refund - then the customer will only have to bear the charges for sending us the product back, also the customer will have to inform within 1 day from the Date of Delivery..
Refunds in Case of Cancellation of Orders
Refunds for courier charges are always in the mode of Fadka Promo Codes which can be redeemed on your future purchase, in the situation where the product is damaged or defective
However if the customer wants replacement for any other reason, then the consumer will be charged a 15% restocking fees of the Invoice Value as well as the courier charges incurred for sending us the product (which is to done by the customer himself) to cancel the same & the remaining 85% of the Invoice Value will be refunded back, also the customer will have to inform within 1 day from the Date of Delivery..
Refund Procedure for the Invoice Value will commence once the product is received in the original condition & will take 7 - 10 working days. Time taken for the refund through debit card/credit card/net banking will depend on the issuing bank/institution.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Fadka.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF Fadka.com HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to support@Fadka.com